Welcome to the Ike Football 2014 Season
The Ike Football Parent Committee wanted to thank everyone who came out to our first Ike Football Parent Meeting on Monday.
It was great to see everyone and we truly appreciate everyone’s enthusiasm and help!
Also, thank you to all the parents who reached out to us and let us know that they couldn’t make this meeting, but are very interested in helping us for the season.
Here is the Overview of Volunteers that are still needed for this year’s committee’s:
- JV parent to help with apparel
- Shelby parent to cochair Freshman team parents
- Assistance with the Program Book
- At least 6 more people to help with RoundUp
- 3 more nurses to take blood pressure on physical day
- JV parent to help on picture day
- At least 6 more people to help make Varsity Field Jerseys
- JV photographer
- 2 more host homes for Varsity pregame meals
- Volunteers to take the drinks/snacks to the 4 way scrimmage (all teams needed)
If you are interested in filling one of these positions, please let the Parent Committee know. We will have the Sign-up Sheets again at the next meeting, which is Monday, March 17th at 7:00 PM in the ECC Room.
If you could not attend, here are the Notes from Monday’s meeting.
Again, thank you for your time. Coach Smith, the Teams and the Parent Committee truly appreciate all of your efforts.
To help get you fired up about the upcoming season, here are the highlights from last season.