Follow Us On Social Media
2020 Football Registration
Please go to the following link to Family ID to register your son for the upcoming 2020 football season. Payment will be required on Payschools at a later date.
2020 Ike Football Golf Outing
Golf Outing Update
The 2020 Ike Football Golf Outing has been postponed to Sunday, October 11th. If you have already committed to play, your spot will be held for the new date. Please check your schedules and confirm your availability for the new date at your earliest convenience. If, for any reason, you cannot attend let us know and we will remove you from the list and refund payment if necessary.
Ike Football Parent Commitee
2020 Football Season Update
Note: Camp days have been changed to Monday/Wednesday/Thursday.
Hello Ike Football Family!
I am happy to announce that we have been given the go ahead on our summer camps. This comes with many restrictions and rules that we all must follow in order to stay safe and to continue through the summer. Please be sure to read this entire email and know what is expected of you. The first section is the MHSAA and UCS guidelines for summer activities. The second is the rules and procedures for our camp.
UCS Guide for Summer Sports Activity – Phase 1
- MHSAA Summer Guidance Update #1 (June 2, 2020) will be used as template that will guide all UCS late spring/summer activities (camps, practices, etc.). If the MHSAA updates with additional information, UCS will make the appropriate changes.
- Only outdoor activities (MHSAA “Modified Step 2”) will be allowed.
- No indoor activity or usage is allowed at this time.
- Although the “Modified Step 2” allows for outdoor groups of 100 or fewer, UCS will utilize much smaller groups of 25 or less specific by sport: (position groups, offense/defense, by grade, etc.).We recommend that these smaller groups (referred to as pods) contain the same students who move from station to station to prevent “mingling”.
- All health/safety recommendations will need to be followed: 6’ spacing, temperature checks, records kept, sanitization and periodic cleaning of equipment and balls.
- Athletic Trainers will be utilized (when possible) to take temperatures and record. If trainer is not available, the responsibility will fall to the coach in charge.
- No locker room usage at this time.
- Students will need to arrive in appropriate practice attire and bring their own hydration fluids.
- No sharing of water bottles or equipment.
- The use of face masks is recommended by the MHSAA. However, some strenuous activities may prevent the student from wearing a mask. If the student is not actively involved (on the sideline), it is recommended that the student wear a mask.
- Coaches, officials are recommended to wear a mask.
- When the MHSAA allows activities to move indoors, groups will be limited to 10 (including the coaches). Do not start indoors until UCS announces.
- Coaches will be allowed to organize team/individual camps through Community Education that are outdoors.
- The district will follow the guidelines referenced in the June 2, 2020 MHSAA Update regarding sports specific activity and workouts – effective June 2, 2020.
- As a reminder, a valid physical that is on file with the school from the 2019-2020 school year is acceptable for the 2020-2021 school year due to the pandemic. However, the student will need to complete and turn in the MHSAA Annual Sports Health Questionnaire before the student can participate. If the student does not have a valid physical from 2019-2020 on file with the school, the student will need to obtain a physical before competing. Both forms are located on the MHSAA website and the UCS website on the athletics page.
Ike Speed And Strength Camp Rules
Camp start Date: 6/22/2020
Camp times will be:
11th-12th grade: 7:00am-8:30am
6th-10th grade: 9:00am-10:30am
- You must register for the camp online at Community Education. https://ucscommunityeducation.ce.eleyo.com/course/123/summer-2020/eisenhower-weightlifting-speed-camp
Or pay me on the first day. I will attach the community education form to fill out and bring with the money the first day.
2.Bring $20 cash Material Fee the 1st day.
3.You are required to fill out the Annual Sports Questionnaire and bring it the first day of camp.
The form can be found at this link:https://www.mhsaa.com/portals/0/Documents/health%20safety/healthquestionnaire.pdf
4.You must park at Malow and do not get out of your car until your time slot starts. We will check you in at the concession stand next to the track. A map is attached to show you.
5.You must wear a mask at check in and, you must stay 6 feet apart at all times.
6.You must fill out a daily log-in questionnaire each day before check in. At check in, a coach will take your temp. You will enter that number in your google form and hit submit in front of that coach.
This is the link to the google form that must be filled out Each Day!!!:: https://forms.gle/8WqucaowY9nGdRmN6
7.Once checked in, you will be lead to your group staying 6ft apart from others.
8.You must bring your own water with your name on it and you are not allowed to share. Be sure you have a big enough container. If you do not have water, you will be sent home.
9.If you are the first group, When you are finished with our workout, you will be asked to leave so that you do not cross paths with the next group coming In. You will not be allowed to Hang out or mingle with your friends on school grounds.
10.If you are the second group, you are asked to stay in your car until 9:00am.
11.Any violation of these rules, you will be sent home.
These rules are a must. If one person in your group tests positive for Covid, that whole group will have to self quarantine for 15 days. It is up to all of you to do your part and keep yourself healthy during the camp and while your home for the good of the team.
Please share this email with anyone you know that plays football and is not on the mailing list.
We are all excited to get started!!!! Let’s do our part to stay safe and healthy so we can continue!!!!! Go Ike!!
Final 2019 Record
9 Wins & 3 Loses
2019 MHSAA District Champions
Congratulations On A Great Season!!
Round “3” Playoff Results
Davison 34, Ike 7
Round “2” Playoff Results
Ike 27, Lake Orion 20
2019 MHSAA Region “3” District “2” Champions
Round “1” Playoff Results
Ike 24, Rochester Adams 0
Week 9 Results
Ike 42, Ford 20
Ford 42, Ike 7
Ike 34, Ford 0
Week 8 Results
Ike 21, Dakota 7
Dakota 37, Ike 0
Dakota 20, Ike 15
Week 7 Results
Ike 33, Anchor Bay 7
Anchor Bay 41, Ike 0
Anchor Bay 21, Ike 13
Week 6 Results
Ike 44, L’Anse Creuse North 30
L’Anse Creuse North 16, Ike 0
Game #1: Ike 30, L’Anse Creuse High School 6
Game #2: Ike 6, L’Anse Creuse North 6
Week 5 Results
Ike 29, Stevenson 15
Ike 0, Stevenson 0
Ike 37, Stevenson 14
Week 4 Results
Ike 17, Romeo 7
Romeo 36, Ike 0
Romeo 22, Ike 0
Week 3 Results
Chippewa Valley 34, Ike 19
Chippewa Valley 36, Ike 0
Chippewa Valley 26, Ike 0
Week 2 Results
Ike 44, Cousino 0
Ike 28, Cousino 14
Ike 37, Cousino 0
Week 1 Results
Brother Rice 7, Eisenhower 0
Brother Rice 39, Eisenhower 0
Brother Rice 41, Eisenhower 0
4 Way Scrimmage
It was a great turn out for the Blue/White scrimmage. Everybody pitched in and made it a great day. The following links are pictures that were provided by the team photographers.
2019 Eisenhower Football Golf Outing
Thank you to all who came and played in the outing!! It was a huge success!! We look forward to seeing everybody back next year!!!
Attention Former Ike Players:
All former players – we invite you to stay involved in the Eisenhower football program. Sign up to receive notices, updates and more – sign up for the Ike football Alumni Database here